Last Sunday, December 17, the Mallards family gathered at the snow-covered Mallards Ballpark for some mulled wine and traditional Christmas snacks.
The event team had decorated the „Entenhouse“ with candles and Christmas decorations, including a Christmas tree. Lit by the fire, Santa Claus distributed gifts to the kids and the club helpers. For the State League Team, the best players were awarded:
- Most Valuable Player: Jürgen Schulz
- Best hitter: Moritz Settles
- Best Pitcher: Jürgen Schulz
- Best defensive player („Golden Glove“): Casey Langford
- Rookie of the Year: Maximilian Hopfner
Later, everyone gathered in the Sportpark Schollbach for Christmas dinner.